While attending Brandaction we were given a plethora of items from various companies. Back in May, I told you about my then favorite items. It is now July and I have used all of products received and found a new love with most of them.
My boys are far to big for this size, but my sister’s son Wesley is measuring in that size range.
I passed it along to her to try out and tell me all about it.
I love how the shirt says “What’s a sunburn?”
The fitting of the shirt was perfect for little man.
He never complained about wearing it and it sure did beat applying layers and layers of sunscreen.
When paired with a life vest it did not cause any irritability to the skin.
Nor, did Wesley ever complain about removing the shirt.
UV Skinz is a success for our family!
Check out why UV Skinz is better than sunscreen or a t-shirt for protecting your sun from skin.
By contrast, UV Skinz are:
- Cost effective — UV Skinz swim shirts cost about the same as a couple bottles of sunscreen, but will last you for several seasons
- A more effective UV blocker — No “missed spots” or “under application”
- Dependable — Will not wash off, rub off, dissipate or expire
- Not messy — Spill-proof
- Not an irritant — Will not cause eye irritation or acne
- Quicker to apply — Covers large areas in a hurry with no reapplication necessary