With a few items, you will be able to construct a Colorful Easter Egg wreath and it’s only going to cost a few bucks, if you don’t already have leftover supplies!
Colorful Easter Egg Wreath
- 1- 10″ wooden cross stitching ring
- 14 regular plastic eggs
- 12 mini plastic eggs
- 1 heaping handful of several colors of Easter grass (blue, green, purple, yellow, pink)
- Hot glue gun
- Warm up the glue gun and mix all your Easter grass colors.
- Put glue on top and sides of wooden ring, covering 4 inch sections at a time, lay a handful of grass on that section, gently squeezing your hand around the ring, as you allow glue to dry.
- Once you cover the ring with grass, glue your plastic eggs, alternating egg size and color as you glue.