This is my list that I hope to carry out in my life time:
- Rent or Buy an RV to travel the West Coast, Grand Canyon, California, Montana, Colorado, etc
- Travel to Alaska
- Live DEBT Free
Go on a cruiseI cruised for the first time with Royal Caribbean in April 2014! Have a REAL exercise schedule and stick to itI am exercising 3-4 days a week at Dance Trance! I love it!
- RUN a 5k
Continue to be self employed setting my schedule as myself or my clients dictate it 😉I have to say we are walking the self employment path and loving it 🙂
- Take my family snow skiing in Bozeman, MT
Meet DelaneyI met her and her brother Dylan in May of 2012! Meet Baby Madeline and her brother JamesI met them in July of 2015!
- Bi-monthly one on one time with each child
- Own a house with a pool
- Go to a Chris Tomlin concert
- Make my own pillows & duvet cover for my bedroom
Remodel the master bathroom in the house I now livecompleted Summer of 2015 Decorate the master bedroom in the house I now livecompleted Summer of 2011 & 2015!!
- Make a quilt with my children’s baby clothes
- Make a dress for myself
- Go scalloping in North FL
Go to a Garth Brooks Concertattended November 2014
- Learn to crochet
- Meet NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson
- Drive a NASCAR around Daytona International Speedway
- Spend more time with my Montana Family
- Visit Savannah, Georgia
- Live closer to my father
Go to a Britney Spears concert*went in July 2011!!!! Yeah Figure out blogging, I mean really wrapping my mind around it and being fairly successful with itIts time to admit I have this thing in the bag!
- Stay true to myself
- Always keep my family first
- Rent a cottage in the Keys
- Start a garden in my back yard
- Get a facial
- Attend my high school reunion
- Camp in Marianna, FL
- Go to a Kenny Chesney concert
- Visit Charleston, SC
There is definitely more that could be added to this list. I will add to it as I think of more things and keep you updated!